TOP 5 REASONS Why Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
Is Better Than Botox or Cosmetic Surgery
1. Acupuncture is Safe and Effective.
Acupuncture has been used safely and effectively for thousands of years to enhance beauty naturally.
Unlike other procedures, there is no risk of side effects, contamination or disfigurement. Treatments are
effective in reducing age lines and sagging skin, and revitalizing your complexion and face. Other
possible effects include moisturizing the skin, improving circulation to the face, increasing muscle tone
and brightening the eyes.
* Improves muscle tone and dermal contraction
* Helps reduce bags under the eyes and decreases tendency toward sagging and jowls
* Helps eliminate puffiness by improving circulation and metabolism, thus eliminating excess fluids
* Helps eliminate fine lines of the face and diminish deeper wrinkles
* Improves hormonal balance
* Moisturize skin with improved circulation of blood and lymph to the face
* Improve facial color by increasing peripheral circulation
* Reduce double chin
* Tighten pores
* Brighten eyes
* Help lift droopy eyelids
* Reduce stress evident in the face
* Promotes overall health and wellbeing
* Slows the aging process from within
* Benefits the eyes, ears, sinuses
NOTE: Due to safety precautions, Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture treatments may not be
administered during pregnancy, or for people with pituitary disorders, diabetes, cancer or other serious
2. It's Much Less Expensive.
Costs of cosmetic surgery range from $6,000-$12,000 per procedure and Botox is about $200 per
injection site. Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture costs just $150 per treatment and which includes all
sites. And you can purchase a series of treatments for a reduced rate.
3. Little to No Recovery Time Involved.
Cosmetic surgery may involve swelling, bruising, and long recovery times, depending on the procedure.
With facial rejuvenation treatments, only minor bruising may occur, but usually resolves within several
4. It's Virtually Painless.
Acupuncture needles are extremely thin and cause very little pain. In fact, the treatments are usually
relaxing and promote a sense of calm.
Most patients do not consider acupuncture painful. Because the face is highly vascular, it is more
sensitive than other parts of the body, and hence some sensation will be felt. However, even with
needles in the face and body, treatments are most often extremely relaxing and leave patients with a
sense of balance and well being.
5. Your Overall Health Will Improve.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture treatments are based on the principles of Chinese Medicine, and
hence treat the underlying factors that contribute to the aging process. Treatments help the whole body
look and feel healthier and promote well being.
Although a series of 10-12 treatments is recommended for optimal and long-lasting effects,
results are usually noticeable after the first couple of treatments. For best results
treatments should be two times per week over no more then thirteen weeks.